Introduction to the process of competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Demsetz, Harold, 1973. "Industry Structure, Market Rivalry, and Public Policy," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 1-9, April.
- Nicolai Juul Foss, 1995. "The economic thought of an Austrian Marshallian George Barclay Richardson," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(1), pages 23-44, January.
- Baumol, William J, 1992. "Horizontal Collusion and Innovation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(410), pages 129-137, January.
- Geroski, P A, 1992. "Vertical Relations between Firms and Industrial Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(410), pages 138-147, January.
- Phlips,Louis, 1995. "Competition Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521498715, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iga Magda & Anna Wziatek-Kubiak, 2006. "Changes in the Competitive Position of the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland in the EU Market," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0317, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Krafft, Jackie, 2004. "Frontières de la firme et de l’industrie : Les perspectives récentes issues de la rencontre entre l’histoire industrielle et l’économie industrielle," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 80(1), pages 109-135, Mars.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00212278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .