Do domestic firms benefit from foreign direct investment? Evidence from panel data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Wolff, E.N., 1989.
"Multinational Corporations And Productivity Convergence In Mexico,"
89-28, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Edward N. Wolff, 1989. "Multinational Corporations and Productivity Convergence in Mexico," NBER Working Papers 3141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rugman, Alan M, 1986. "New Theories of the Multinational Enterprise: An Assessment of Internalization Theory," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 101-118, May.
- Willmore, Larry, 1976. "Direct foreign investment in Central American manufacturing," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 4(6), pages 499-517, June.
- Willmore, Larry N., 1986. "The comparative performance of foreign and domestic firms in Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 489-502, April.
- Steven Globerman, 1979. "Foreign Direct Investment and `Spillover' Efficiency Benefits in Canadian Manufacturing Industries," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(1), pages 42-56, February.
- Helleiner, G.K., 1989. "Transnational corporations and direct foreign investment," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 27, pages 1441-1480 Elsevier.
- Blomstrom, Magnus, 1986. "Foreign Investment and Productive Efficiency: The Case of Mexico," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 97-110, September.
- Rauch James E., 1993.
"Productivity Gains from Geographic Concentration of Human Capital: Evidence from the Cities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 380-400, November.
- James E. Rauch, 1991. "Productivity Gains From Geographic Concentration of human Capital: Evidence From the Cities," NBER Working Papers 3905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horstmann, Ignatius J & Markusen, James R, 1989. "Firm-Specific Assets and the Gains from Direct Foreign Investment," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(221), pages 41-48, February.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984.
"A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(3), pages 451-471, June.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984. "A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations," Scholarly Articles 3445092, Harvard University Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Trade and Regional Integration; Economic Theory&Research; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Foreign Direct Investment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.