Do domestic firms benefit from foreign direct investment? Evidence from panel data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Wolff, E.N., 1989.
"Multinational Corporations And Productivity Convergence In Mexico,"
89-28, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Edward N. Wolff, 1989. "Multinational Corporations and Productivity Convergence in Mexico," NBER Working Papers 3141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rugman, Alan M, 1986. "New Theories of the Multinational Enterprise: An Assessment of Internalization Theory," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 101-118, May.
- Willmore, Larry, 1976. "Direct foreign investment in Central American manufacturing," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 4(6), pages 499-517, June.
- Willmore, Larry N., 1986. "The comparative performance of foreign and domestic firms in Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 489-502, April.
- Steven Globerman, 1979. "Foreign Direct Investment and `Spillover' Efficiency Benefits in Canadian Manufacturing Industries," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(1), pages 42-56, February.
- Helleiner, G.K., 1989. "Transnational corporations and direct foreign investment," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 27, pages 1441-1480 Elsevier.
- Blomstrom, Magnus, 1986. "Foreign Investment and Productive Efficiency: The Case of Mexico," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 97-110, September.
- Rauch James E., 1993.
"Productivity Gains from Geographic Concentration of Human Capital: Evidence from the Cities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 380-400, November.
- James E. Rauch, 1991. "Productivity Gains From Geographic Concentration of human Capital: Evidence From the Cities," NBER Working Papers 3905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horstmann, Ignatius J & Markusen, James R, 1989. "Firm-Specific Assets and the Gains from Direct Foreign Investment," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(221), pages 41-48, February.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984.
"A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(3), pages 451-471, June.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984. "A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations," Scholarly Articles 3445092, Harvard University Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Trade and Regional Integration; Economic Theory&Research; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Foreign Direct Investment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .