Leading with Ideas : Skills for Growth and Equity in Thailand
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Milagros Nores & Steven W. Barnett, 2012.
"Benefits of Early Childhood Interventions Across the World: (Under) Investing in the Very Young,"
Higher School of Economics, issue 1, pages 200-228.
- Nores, Milagros & Barnett, W. Steven, 2010. "Benefits of early childhood interventions across the world: (Under) Investing in the very young," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 271-282, April.
- Warunsiri, Sasiwimon & McNown, Robert, 2010. "The Returns to Education in Thailand: A Pseudo-Panel Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 1616-1625, November.
- World Bank, 2008. "Thailand : Investment Climate Assessment Update," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7805, The World Bank.
- Moenjak, Thammarak & Worswick, Christopher, 2003. "Vocational education in Thailand: a study of choice and returns," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 99-107, February.
- W. Steve Barnett, 2008. "Why Governments Should Invest in Early Education," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 6(2), pages 09-14, 07.
- di Gropello, Emanuela & Sakellariou , Chris, 2010. "Industry and skill wage premiums in east Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5379, The World Bank.
- Futoshi Yamauchi & Nipon Poapongsakorn & Nipa Srianant, 2009. "Technical Change and the Returns and Investments in Firm-level Training: Evidence from Thailand," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(10), pages 1633-1650.
- Barbara Bruns & Deon Filmer & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2011. "Making Schools Work : New Evidence on Accountability Reforms," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2270, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:2732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.