Kyrgyz Republic : Minimum Living Standards and Alternative Targeting Methods for Social Transfers
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eric V. Edmonds, 2005. "Targeting child benefits in a transition economy," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(1), pages 187-210, 01.
- Stephen Pudney & Ruth Hancock & Holly Sutherland, 2006.
"Simulating the Reform of Means-tested Benefits with Endogenous Take-up and Claim Costs,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(2), pages 135-166, 04.
- Pudney, Stephen & Hancock, Ruth & Sutherland, Holly, 2004. "Simulating the reform of means-tested benefits with endogenous take-up and claim costs," ISER Working Paper Series 2004-04, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves, 1995. "Modelling the take-up of state support," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 391-415, November.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves, 1997.
"Estimating and Testing a Model of Welfare Participation: The Case of Supplementary Benefits in Britain,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(253), pages 81-100, February.
- Duclos, J.Y., 1993. "Estimating and Testing a model of Welfare Participation: The Case of Supplementary Benefits in Britain," Papers 9331, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:16087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.