Kyrgyz Republic : Minimum Living Standards and Alternative Targeting Methods for Social Transfers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duclos, Jean-Yves, 1997.
"Estimating and Testing a Model of Welfare Participation: The Case of Supplementary Benefits in Britain,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(253), pages 81-100, February.
- Duclos, J.Y., 1993. "Estimating and Testing a model of Welfare Participation: The Case of Supplementary Benefits in Britain," Papers 9331, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Eric V. Edmonds, 2005. "Targeting child benefits in a transition economy," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(1), pages 187-210, January.
- Stephen Pudney & Ruth Hancock & Holly Sutherland, 2006.
"Simulating the Reform of Means-tested Benefits with Endogenous Take-up and Claim Costs,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(2), pages 135-166, April.
- Pudney, Stephen & Hancock, Ruth & Sutherland, Holly, 2004. "Simulating the reform of means-tested benefits with endogenous take-up and claim costs," ISER Working Paper Series 2004-04, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves, 1995. "Modelling the take-up of state support," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 391-415, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank Group, 2015. "Analysis of Potential Work Disincentive Effects of the Monthly Benefit for Poor Families in the Kyrgyz Republic," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22966, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFood and Beverage Industry Poverty Reduction - Poverty Lines Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Regional Economic Development Industry;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:16087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.