Take-up of social assistance benefits: The case of homeless Take-up of Social Assistance Benefits: The Case of Homeless
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Bargain & Herwig Immervoll & Heikki Viitamäki, 2012.
"No claim, no pain. Measuring the non-take-up of social assistance using register data,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 10(3), pages 375-395, September.
- Olivier Bargain & Herwig Immervoll & Heikki Viitamäki, 2009. "No claim, no pain - measuring the non-take-up of social assistance using register data," Working Papers 200931, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bargain, Olivier & Immervoll, Herwig & Viitamäki, Heikki, 2010. "No Claim, No Pain: Measuring the Non-Take-up of Social Assistance Using Register Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5355, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Besley, Timothy & Coate, Stephen, 1992.
"Understanding welfare stigma: Taxpayer resentment and statistical discrimination,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 165-183, July.
- Besley, T. & Coate, S., 1990. "Understanding Welfare Stigma: Taxpayer Resentment And Statistical Discrimination," Papers 42, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Moffitt, Robert, 1983. "An Economic Model of Welfare Stigma," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 1023-1035, December.
- Stephen Pudney & Monica Hernandez & Ruth Hancock, 2007.
"The welfare cost of means-testing: pensioner participation in income support,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 581-598.
- Stephen Pudney & Monica Hernandez & Ruth Hancock, 2002. "The Welfare Cost of Means-Testing: Pensioner Participation in Income Support," Discussion Papers in Economics 03/2, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Hernandez, Monica & Pudney, Stephen & Hancock, Ruth, 2006. "The welfare cost of means-testing: pensioner participation in income support," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-12, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Pudney, Stephen & Monica Hernandez & Ruth Hancock, 2003. "The Welfare Cost of Means-Testing: Pensioner Participation in Income Support," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 171, Royal Economic Society.
- Virginia Hernanz & Franck Malherbet & Michele Pellizzari, 2004. "Take-Up of Welfare Benefits in OECD Countries: A Review of the Evidence," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Rebecca M. Blank & Patricia Ruggles, 1996. "When Do Women Use Aid to Families with Dependent Children and Food Stamps? The Dynamics of Eligibility Versus Participation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(1), pages 57-89.
- Sylvain Chareyron, 2014.
"Le non-recours au RSA « socle seul » : l’hypothèse du patrimoine,"
TEPP Research Report
- Sylvain Chareyron, 2014. "Le non-recours au RSA « socle seul » : l’hypothèse du patrimoine," Working Papers halshs-01100358, HAL.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves, 1997.
"Estimating and Testing a Model of Welfare Participation: The Case of Supplementary Benefits in Britain,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(253), pages 81-100, February.
- Duclos, J.Y., 1993. "Estimating and Testing a model of Welfare Participation: The Case of Supplementary Benefits in Britain," Papers 9331, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Kreider, Brent & Nicholson, Sean, 1997. "National Health Insurance and the Homeless," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5134, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Robert F. Schoeni & Paul Koegel, 1998. "Economic Resources Of The Homeless: Evidence From Los Angeles," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(3), pages 295-308, July.
- Brent Kreider & Sean Nicholson, 1997. "Health Insurance and the Homeless," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 31-41.
- Patricia M. Anderson & Bruce D. Meyer, 1997. "Unemployment Insurance Takeup Rates and the After-Tax Value of Benefits," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(3), pages 913-937.
- Pauline Domingo & Muriel Pucci, 2014. "Impact du non-recours sur l'efficacité du RSA activité seul," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 467(1), pages 117-140.
- Scholz, John Karl, 1994. "The Earned Income Credit: Participation, Compliance, and Antipoverty Effectiveness," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 47(1), pages 63-87, March.
- Riphahn, Regina T, 2001. "Rational Poverty or Poor Rationality? The Take-Up Study of Social Assistance Benefits," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 47(3), pages 379-398, September.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves, 1995. "Modelling the take-up of state support," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 391-415, November.
More about this item
KeywordsTake-up. Social assistance. Poverty. Homeless;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01292107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.