Take-up of Social Assistance Benefits: the Case of the French Homeless
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Browne & Herwig Immervoll, 2017.
"Mechanics of replacing benefit systems with a basic income: comparative results from a microsimulation approach,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 15(4), pages 325-344, December.
- James Browne & Herwig Immervoll, 2017. "Mechanics of Replacing Benefit Systems with a Basic Income: Comparative Results from a Microsimulation Approach," Working Papers id:12322, eSocialSciences.
- James Browne & Herwig Immervoll, 2018. "Mechanics of replacing benefits systems with a basic income: Comparative results from a microsimulation approach," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 201, OECD Publishing.
- Browne, James & Immervoll, Herwig, 2017. "Mechanics of Replacing Benefit Systems with a Basic Income: Comparative Results from a Microsimulation Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 11192, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Browne, James & Immervoll, Herwig, 2018. "Mechanics of replacing benefit systems with a basic income: comparative results from a microsimulation approach," EUROMOD Working Papers EM8/18, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Sylvain Chareyron & David Gray & Yannick L'Horty, 2017.
"Raising the take-up of social assistance benefits through a simple mailing: evidence from a French field experiment,"
TEPP Working Paper
- Sylvain Chareyron & David Gray & Yannick L'Horty, 2017. "Raising the take-up of social assistance benefits through a simple mailing: evidence from a French field experiment," Working Papers halshs-01521963, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordssans domicile; pauvreté; aides sociales; Non-recours;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01656862. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.