Le non-recours au RSA « socle seul » : l’hypothèse du patrimoine
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sylvain Chareyron, 2014. "Le non-recours au RSA « socle seul » : l’hypothèse du patrimoine," TEPP Research Report 2014-03, TEPP.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvain Chareyron & David Gray & Yannick L'Horty, 2017.
"Raising the take-up of social assistance benefits through a simple mailing: evidence from a French field experiment,"
TEPP Working Paper
- Sylvain Chareyron & David Gray & Yannick L'Horty, 2017. "Raising the take-up of social assistance benefits through a simple mailing: evidence from a French field experiment," Working Papers halshs-01521963, HAL.
- Sylvain Chareyron & Patrick Domingues, 2015. "Take-up of Social Assistance Benefits: The case of Homeless," TEPP Working Paper 2015-07, TEPP.
- Sylvain Chareyron, 2015. "Take-up of social assistance benefits: The case of homeless Take-up of Social Assistance Benefits: The Case of Homeless," Working Papers hal-01292107, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-recours; Patrimoine; Revenu de Solidarité Active;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-01100358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .