The Republic of Uganda : Country Integrated Fiduciary Assessment 2004, Volume 1. Main Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinikka, Ritva & Svensson, Jakob, 2004. "The power of information : evidence from a newspaper campaign to reduce capture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3239, The World Bank.
- Ssewanyana, Sarah & Nabyonga, Juliet O. & Kasirye, Ibrahim & Lawson, David, 2004.
"Demand for Health Care Services in Uganda: Implications for Poverty Reduction,"
150529, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Kasirye, Ibrahim & Ssewanyana, Sarah & Nabyonga, Juliet & Lawson, David, 2004. "Demand for health care services in Uganda: Implications for poverty reduction," MPRA Paper 8558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- N. S. Ssewanyana & A J. Okidi & D. Angemi & V. Barungi, 2004. "Understanding the determinants of income inequality in Uganda," CSAE Working Paper Series 2004-29, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Diego Angemi & N.S. Ssewanyana, 2004. "Understanding the Determinants of Income Inequality in Uganda," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2004-29, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ritva Reinikka & Paul Collier, 2001. "Uganda's Recovery : The Role of Farms, Firms, and Government," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13850.
- McPake, Barbara, 1993. "User charges for health services in developing countries: A review of the economic literature," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 1397-1405, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector Economics Governance - National Governance Banks and Banking Reform Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment Governance - Governance Indicators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:15681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .