Exiting Belindia? Lesson from the Recent Decline in Income Inequality in Brazil
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nancy Birdsall & Nora Lustig & Darryl McLeod, 2011.
"Declining Inequality in Latin America: Some Economics, Some Politics,"
1120, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Nancy Birdsall & Nora Lustig & Darryl McLeod, 2011. "Declining inequality in Latin America: Some economics, some politics," Working Papers 201, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- François Bourguignon & Francisco Ferreira & Phillippe Leite, 2008. "Beyond Oaxaca–Blinder: Accounting for differences in household income distributions," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 117-148, June.
- Ram, Rati, 1990. "Educational Expansion and Schooling Inequality: International Evidence and Some Implications," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 266-74, May.
- Ricardo Paes de Barros & Carlos Henrique Corseuil & Miguel N. Foguel & Philippe G. Leite, 2001. "Uma avaliação dos impactos do salário mínimo sobre o nível de pobreza metropolitana no Brasil," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 2(1), pages 47-71, January-J.
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011.
"The Measurement Of Inequality Of Opportunity: Theory And An Application To Latin America,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(4), pages 622-657, December.
- Ferreira , Francisco H. G. & Gignoux, Jeremie, 2008. "The measurement of inequality of opportunity : theory and an application to Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4659, The World Bank.
- Menezes-Filho, Naercio & Scorzafave, Luiz, 2009. "Employment and Inequality of Outcomes in Brazil," Insper Working Papers wpe_200, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Bourguignon, François & Ferreira, Francisco & Menéndez, Marta, 2007.
"Inequality of Opportunity in Brazil,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/1552, Paris Dauphine University.
- Francois Bourguignon & Francisco H.B. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2005. "Inequality of Opportunity in Brazil," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 133, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Gabriel Ulyssea & Miguel N. Foguel, 2006. "Efeitos do Salário Mínimo Sobre o Mercado de Trabalho Brasileiro," Discussion Papers 1168, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Juhn, Chinhui & Murphy, Kevin M & Pierce, Brooks, 1993. "Wage Inequality and the Rise in Returns to Skill," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 410-42, June.
- Sergei Suarez Dillon Soares & Rafael Perez Ribas & Fabio Veras Soares, 2010. "Targeting and Coverage of the Bolsa Família Programme: Why Knowing What You Measure Is Important In Choosing the Numbers," Working Papers 71, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:12808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.