Report NEP-LTV-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis F. Lopez-Calva & Sonia Rocha, 2012. "Exiting Belindia? Lesson from the Recent Decline in Income Inequality in Brazil," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12808, The World Bank.
- Nattavudh Powdthavee & Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Mark Wooden, 2013. "The Marginal Income Effect of Education on Happiness: Estimating the Direct and Indirect Effects of Compulsory Schooling on Well-Being in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n16, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- World Bank, 2012. "A Gender (R)evolution in the Making? Expanding Women's Economic Opportunities in Central America : A Decade in Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12468, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "Better Jobs in Central America : The Role of Human Capital," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11924, The World Bank.
- Andy Sumner & Peter Edward, 2013. "From Low Income, High Poverty to High-Income, No Poverty? An Optimistic View of the Long-Run Evolution of Poverty in Indonesia By International Poverty Lines, 1984–2030," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201310, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jun 2013.
- Michael J. Boehm, 2013. "Has Job Polarization Squeezed the Middle Class? Evidence from the Allocation of Talents," CEP Discussion Papers dp1215, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Brant Abbott & Giovanni Gallipoli & Costas Meghir & Giovanni L. Violante, 2013. "Education Policy and Intergenerational Transfers in Equilibrium," Working Paper series 15_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- World Bank, 2012. "Arab Republic of Egypt - Inequality of Opportunity in Access to Basic Services among Egyptian Children," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12260, The World Bank.
- Elizabeth Ananat & Shihe Fu & Stephen L. Ross, 2013. "Race-Specific Agglomeration Economies: Social Distance And The Black-White Wage Gap," Working Papers 13-24, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- World Bank, 2012. "Switzerland - Using Public Transfers to Reduce Extreme Poverty," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12321, The World Bank.
- D. Del Boca & C. Monfardini & C. Nicoletti, 2012. "Self investments of adolescents and their cognitive development," CHILD Working Papers Series 5, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2013. "Unemployment in the Great Recession," CEP Discussion Papers dp1210, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Brendan Markey-Towler & John Foster, 2013. "Understanding the causes of income inequality in complex economic systems," Discussion Papers Series 478, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.