A Policy Framework for Green Transportation in Georgia : Achieving Reforms and Building Infrastructure for Sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francoise Nemry & Martijn Brons, 2010. "Plug-in Hybrid and Battery Electric Vehicles. Market penetration scenarios of electric drive vehicles," JRC Working Papers JRC58748, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Harrington, Winston & McConnell, Virginia & Alberini, Anna, 1998. "Fleet Turnover and Old Car Scrap Policies," Discussion Papers dp-98-23, Resources For the Future.
- World Bank, 2012. "Fighting Corruption in Public Services : Chronicling Georgia's Reforms," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2234.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban Development - Transport in Urban Areas Roads & Highways Transport Economics Policy & Planning Environmental Economics & Policies Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Environment Transport;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-05-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-05-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2013-05-22 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-05-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:11899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .