Will FDI be Resilient in this Crisis?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Mauro, 2007. "Do Some Forms of Financial Flows Help Protect Against "Sudden Stops"?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 21(3), pages 389-411, September.
- Paul Krugman, 2000. "Fire-Sale FDI," NBER Chapters,in: Capital Flows and the Emerging Economies: Theory, Evidence, and Controversies, pages 43-58 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Aguiar & Gita Gopinath, 2005. "Fire-Sale Foreign Direct Investment and Liquidity Crises," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(3), pages 439-452, August.
- Paolo Mauro & Andrei A Levchenko, 2006. "Do Some Forms of Financial Flows Help Protect From Sudden Stops?," IMF Working Papers 06/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark, Aguiar & Gopinath, Gita, 2005. "Fire-Sale Foreign Direct Investment and Liquidity Crises," Scholarly Articles 3634155, Harvard University Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olga Stoddard & Ilan Noy, 2015.
"Fire-sale FDI? The Impact of Financial Crises on Foreign Direct Investment,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 387-399, May.
- Bogach, Olga & Noy, Ilan, 2012. "Fire-Sale FDI? The impact of financial crises on foreign direct investment," Working Paper Series 2089, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Olga Bogach & Ilan Noy, 2012. "Fire-Sale FDI? The Impact of Financial Crisis on Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 201205, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Kamel ABDELLAH ( GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113 & ISG, UNIVERSITE DE TUNIS) & Dalila NICET-CHENAF (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Eric ROUGIER (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012.
"FDI and macroeconomic volatility: A close-up on the source countries,"
Cahiers du GREThA
2012-21, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Dalila Nicet-Chenaf & Eric Rougier & Kamel Abdellah, 2012. "FDI and macroeconomic volatility: a close-up on the source countries," Post-Print hal-00798467, HAL.
- Augusto de la Torre & Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Samuel Pienknagura, "undated". "Latin America’s Deceleration and the Exchange Rate Buffer : LAC Semiannual Report, October 2013," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16107, The World Bank.
- Dalila Nicet-Chenaf & Eric Rougier, 2014.
"Source and host country volatility and FDI : A gravity analysis of European investment to Middle East and North Africa,"
Larefi Working Papers
1405, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- Dalila Nicet-Chenaf & Eric Rougier, 2014. "Source and host country volatility and FDI: A gravity analysis of European investment to Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers hal-00985795, HAL.
- Caroline Harper & Nicola Jones & Andy McKay, 2010. "Including Children in Policy Responses to Economic Crises," Working papers 1003, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Dalila NICET-CHENAF & Eric ROUGIER, 2014. "Output Volatility And Fdi To Middle East And North African Countries: A Close-Up On The Source Countries," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 40, pages 139-165.
- Lederman, Daniel, 2011. "Large devaluations, foreign direct investment and exports : a speculative note," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5619, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets International Economics and Trade - Capital Flows Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress International Economics and Trade - Foreign Direct Investment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:11000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .