Looking Beyond the Euro Area Sovereign Debt Crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dailami, Mansoor, 2012. "Looking beyond the Euro Area Sovereign Debt Crisis," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 76, pages 1-9, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Follesdal & Simon Hix, 2006. "Why There is a Democratic Deficit in the EU: A Response to Majone and Moravcsik," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44, pages 533-562, September.
- Charles Wyplosz, 2006. "European Monetary Union: the dark sides of a major success," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 21(46), pages 207-261, April.
- Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 2010.
"Bank activity and funding strategies: The impact on risk and returns,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 626-650, December.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 2009. "Bank activity and funding strategies : the impact on risk and returns," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4837, The World Bank.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 2009. "Bank Activity and Funding Strategies: The Impact on Risk and Return," CEPR Discussion Papers 7170, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Demirgüc-Kunt, A. & Huizinga, H.P., 2009. "Bank Activity and Funding Strategies : The Impact on Risk and Return," Discussion Paper 2009-09, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dailami, Mansoor, 2010. "Sovereign debt distress and corporate spillover impacts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5380, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Adams-Kane, Jonathon, 2012.
"What Does the Future Hold for the International Banking System?,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 94, pages 1-8, October.
- Mansoor Dailami & Jonathon Adams-Kane, 2012. "What Does the Future Hold for the International Banking System?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17079, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Banks and Banking Reform Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets International Economics and Trade - External Debt Finance and Financial Sector Development - Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:10050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .