What Does the Future Hold for the International Banking System?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mansoor Dailami & Jonathon Adams-Kane, 2012. "What Does the Future Hold for the International Banking System?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17079, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dailami, Mansoor, 2012.
"Looking beyond the Euro Area Sovereign Debt Crisis,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 76, pages 1-9, March.
- Mansoor Dailami, 2012. "Looking Beyond the Euro Area Sovereign Debt Crisis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10050, The World Bank.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Kurlat, Sergio & Lim, Jamus Jerome, 2012. "Bilateral M&A activity from the Global South," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 345-364.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S Goldberg, 2011.
"Global Banks and International Shock Transmission: Evidence from the Crisis,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 59(1), pages 41-76, April.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2010. "Global banks and international shock transmission: evidence from the crisis," Staff Reports 446, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2010. "Global Banks and International Shock Transmission: Evidence from the Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cull, Robert & Soledad Martinez Peria, Maria, 2010. "Foreign bank participation in developing countries : what do we know about the drivers and consequences of this phenomenon?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5398, The World Bank.
- Naohiko Baba & Robert N McCauley & Srichander Ramaswamy, 2009. "US dollar money market funds and non-US banks," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2013. "Evaluation of the International Finance Corporation's Global Trade Finance Program, 2006-12," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15769.
More about this item
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:prmecp:ep94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Jelenic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prewbus.html .