Up or down the value chain? The comparative analysis of the GVC position of the economies of the new EU member states
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pol Antras & Davin Chor & Thibault Fally & Russell Hillberry, 2012.
"Measuring the Upstreamness of Production and Trade Flows,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 412-416, May.
- Antràs, Pol & Chor, Davin & Fally, Thibault & Hillberry, Russell, 2012. "Measuring the Upstreamness of Production and Trade Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 8839, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pol Antràs & Davin Chor & Thibault Fally & Russell Hillberry, 2012. "Measuring the Upstreamness of Production and Trade Flows," NBER Working Papers 17819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- di Mauro, Filippo & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Vicard, Vincent & Altomonte, Carlo & Rungi, Armando, 2012.
"Global value chains during the great trade collapse: a bullwhip effect?,"
Working Paper Series
1412, European Central Bank.
- Altomonte, C. & Di Mauro, F. & Ottaviano, G. & Rungi, A. & Vicard, V., 2012. "Global Value Chains during the Great Trade Collapse: A Bullwhip Effect?," Working papers 364, Banque de France.
- Carlo Altomonte & Filippo Di Mauro & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Armando Rungi & Vincent Vicard, 2012. "Global Value Chains During the Great Trade Collapse: A Bullwhip Effect?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1131, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- João Amador & Rita Cappariello & Robert Stehrer, 2015.
"Global Value Chains: A View from the Euro Area,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 99-120, June.
- Rita Cappariello & Robert Stehrer & João Amador, 2014. "Global Value Chains: A View From the Euro Area," Working Papers w201412, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Amador, João & Stehrer, Robert & Cappariello, Rita, 2015. "Global value chains: a view from the euro area," Working Paper Series 1761, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Hagemejer, 2015.
"Productivity spillovers in the GVC. The case of Poland and the New EU Member States,"
2015-42, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Jan Hagemejer, 2016. "Productivity spillovers in the GVC: The case of Poland and the New EU Member States," EcoMod2016 9250, EcoMod.
- Jan Hagemejer & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2017. "Upstreamness of employment and global financial crisis in Poland: the role of position in the global value chains," GRAPE Working Papers 15, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal value chains; upstreamness; European Union; New Member States;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2016-09-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-INT-2016-09-18 (International Trade)
- NEP-SOG-2016-09-18 (Sociology of Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2016-09-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:war:wpaper:2016-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Bąba). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fesuwpl.html .