Up or down the value chain? The comparative analysis of the GVC position of the economies of the new EU member states
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pol Antras & Davin Chor & Thibault Fally & Russell Hillberry, 2012.
"Measuring the Upstreamness of Production and Trade Flows,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 412-416, May.
- Antràs, Pol & Chor, Davin & Fally, Thibault & Hillberry, Russell, 2012. "Measuring the Upstreamness of Production and Trade Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 8839, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pol Antràs & Davin Chor & Thibault Fally & Russell Hillberry, 2012. "Measuring the Upstreamness of Production and Trade Flows," NBER Working Papers 17819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- di Mauro, Filippo & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Vicard, Vincent & Altomonte, Carlo & Rungi, Armando, 2012.
"Global value chains during the great trade collapse: a bullwhip effect?,"
Working Paper Series
1412, European Central Bank.
- Altomonte, C. & Di Mauro, F. & Ottaviano, G. & Rungi, A. & Vicard, V., 2012. "Global Value Chains during the Great Trade Collapse: A Bullwhip Effect?," Working papers 364, Banque de France.
- Carlo Altomonte & Filippo Di Mauro & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Armando Rungi & Vincent Vicard, 2012. "Global Value Chains During the Great Trade Collapse: A Bullwhip Effect?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1131, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- João Amador & Rita Cappariello & Robert Stehrer, 2015.
"Global Value Chains: A View from the Euro Area,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 99-120, June.
- João Amador & Rita Cappariello & Robert Stehrer, 2014. "Global Value Chains: A View From the Euro Area," Working Papers w201412, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Amador, João & Stehrer, Robert & Cappariello, Rita, 2015. "Global value chains: a view from the euro area," Working Paper Series 1761, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Hagemejer, 2015.
"Productivity spillovers in the GVC. The case of Poland and the New EU Member States,"
2015-42, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Jan Hagemejer, 2016. "Productivity spillovers in the GVC: The case of Poland and the New EU Member States," EcoMod2016 9250, EcoMod.
- Jan Hagemejer & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2017. "Upstreamness of employment and global financial crisis in Poland: the role of position in the global value chains," GRAPE Working Papers 15, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal value chains; upstreamness; European Union; New Member States;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2016-09-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-INT-2016-09-18 (International Trade)
- NEP-SOG-2016-09-18 (Sociology of Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2016-09-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:war:wpaper:2016-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Bąba). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fesuwpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.