Mapping Poverty in Rural China: How Much Does the Environment Matter?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Olivia, Susan & Gibson, John & Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun & Deng, Xiangzheng, 2011. "Mapping poverty in rural China: how much does the environment matter?," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 129-153, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Chengfang & Zhang, Linxiu & Luo, Renfu & Wang, Xiaobing & Rozelle, Scott & Sharbono, Brian & Adams, Jennifer & Shi, Yaojiang & Yue, Ai & Li, Hongbin & Glauben, Thomas, 2011. "Early commitment on financial aid and college decision making of poor students: Evidence from a randomized evaluation in rural China," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 627-640, August.
- Taupo, Tauisi & Cuffe, Harold & Noy, Ilan, 2016.
"Household vulnerability on the frontline of climate change: The Pacific atoll nation of Tuvalu,"
Working Paper Series
5319, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Tauisi Taupo & Harold Cuffe & Ilan Noy, 2016. "Household Vulnerability on the Frontline of Climate Change: The Pacific Atoll Nation of Tuvalu," CESifo Working Paper Series 6128, CESifo Group Munich.
- You, Jing & Kontoleon, Andreas & Wang, Sangui, 2015. "Identifying a Sustainable Pathway to Household Multi-dimensional Poverty Reduction in Rural China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211865, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Renfu Luo & Yaojiang Shi & Linxiu Zhang & Chengfang Liu & Scott Rozelle & Brian Sharbono & Ai Yue & Qiran Zhao & Reynaldo Martorell, 2012. "Nutrition and Educational Performance in Rural China's Elementary Schools: Results of a Randomized Control Trial in Shaanxi Province," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(4), pages 735-772.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:2:p:167-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barbier, Edward B., 2012. "Natural capital, ecological scarcity and rural poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6232, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; environment; poverty; small area estimation;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-09-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-09-20 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2008-09-20 (Development)
- NEP-ENV-2008-09-20 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-09-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wai:econwp:08/14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brian Silverstone). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaknz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .