Report NEP-ENV-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li, Zhe, 2008. "Productivity Dispersion across Plants, Emission Abatement, and Environmental Policy," MPRA Paper 9564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Carraro & Valentina Bosetti & Alessandra Sgobbi & Massimo Tavoni, 2008. "Delayed Participation of Developing Countries to Climate Agreements: Should Action in the EU and US be Postponed?," Working Papers 2008_28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Carlo Carraro & Valentina Bosetti & Alessandra Sgobbi & Massimo Tavoni, 2008. "Delayed Action and Uncertain Targets. How Much Will Climate Policy Cost?," Working Papers 2008_27, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Humberto Llavador & John E. Roemer & Joaquim Silvestre, 2008. "A dynamic analysis of human welfare in a warming planet," Economics Working Papers 1110, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2010.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00318677_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eri:srperi:2008_determinants_two is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amani Omer & Unai Pascual & Noel Russell, 2008. "A note on sustainable agricultural intensification through agro-biodiversity conservation," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0807, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Chen Feng Ng & Kenneth Small, 2008. "Tradeoffs among Free-flow Speed, Capacity, Cost, and Environmental Footprint in Highway Design," Working Papers 080904, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Reichhuber, Anke & Camacho Cuena, Eva & Requate, Till, 2008. "A Framed Field Experiment on Collective Enforcement Mechanisms with Ethiopian Farmers," Economics Working Papers 2008-11, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Susan Olivia & John Gibson & Scott Rozelle & Jikun Huang & Xiangzheng Deng, 2008. "Mapping Poverty in Rural China: How Much Does the Environment Matter?," Working Papers in Economics 08/14, University of Waikato.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00319452_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eri:srperi:2008_determinants_household is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Roma & Davide Pirino, 2008. "A Theoretical Model for the Extraction and Refinement of Natural Resources," Department of Economics University of Siena 537, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Melissa Boyle & Victor Matheson, 2008. "Measuring Tax Incidence: A Natural Experiment in the Hybrid Vehicle Market," Working Papers 0811, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.