Report NEP-TRA-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elisa Gaelotti, 2008. "Do domestic firms benefit from geographic proximity with FDI? Evidence from the privatization of the Czech glass industry," Working Papers IES 2008/20, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2008.
- Alexei Karas & Koen Schoors & Laurent Weill, 2008. "Are private banks more efficient than public banks ? Evidence from Russia," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-15, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Shunfeng Song & Chengsi Wang & Jianghuai Zheng, 2008. "Industrial Upgrade, Employment Shock and Land Centralization in China," Working Papers 08-006, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Susan Olivia & John Gibson & Scott Rozelle & Jikun Huang & Xiangzheng Deng, 2008. "Mapping Poverty in Rural China: How Much Does the Environment Matter?," Working Papers in Economics 08/14, University of Waikato.
- Petr Jakubík & Petr Teply, 2008. "The Prediction of Corporate Bankruptcy and Czech Economy’s Financial Stability through Logit Analysis," Working Papers IES 2008/19, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2008.
- Loren Brandt & Aloysius Siow & Carl Vogel, 2008. "Large Shocks and Small Changes in the Marriage Market for Famine Born Cohorts in China," Working Papers tecipa-334, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765013222 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Bennett & Huw Dixon & Helen X.Y. Hu, 2008. "The Effects of Reforming the Chinese Dual-Track Price System," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-14, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Vít Bubák, 2008. "Value-at-Risk on Central and Eastern European Stock Markets: An Empirical Investigation Using GARCH Models," Working Papers IES 2008/18, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2008.