Qualitative multiple criteria choice analysis : the dominant regime method
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hinloopen, Edwin & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 1983.
"Qualitative discrete multiple criteria choice models in regional planning,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 77-102, February.
- Hinloopen, E. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 1982. "Qualitative discrete multiple criteria choice models in regional planning," Serie Research Memoranda 0023, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iva Mrak, 2013. "A Methodological Framework Based on the Dynamic-Evolutionary View of Heritage," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(9), pages 1-32, September.
- P Nijkamp, 1988.
"Culture and Region: A Multidimensional Evaluation of Monuments,"
Environment and Planning B,
, vol. 15(1), pages 5-14, March.
- P Nijkamp, 1988. "Culture and region: a multidimensional evaluation of monuments," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(1), pages 5-14, January.
- Nijkamp, P., 1987. "Culture and region : a multidimensional evaluation of monuments," Serie Research Memoranda 0071, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Papadopoulou, Maria P. & Antoniou, Constantinos, 2014. "Environmental impact assessment methodological framework for liquefied natural gas terminal and transport network planning," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 306-319.
- Anastasia STRATIGEA & Elias GRAMMATIKOGIANNIS, 2012. "A Multicriteria Decision Support Framework For Assessing Alternative Wind Park Locations: The Case Of Tanagra - Boiotia," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 105-120, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vua:wpaper:1986-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fewvunl.html .