A Multicriteria Decision Support Framework For Assessing Alternative Wind Park Locations: The Case Of Tanagra - Boiotia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P Nijkamp, 1988.
"Culture and Region: A Multidimensional Evaluation of Monuments,"
Environment and Planning B,
, vol. 15(1), pages 5-14, March.
- P Nijkamp, 1988. "Culture and region: a multidimensional evaluation of monuments," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(1), pages 5-14, January.
- Nijkamp, P., 1987. "Culture and region : a multidimensional evaluation of monuments," Serie Research Memoranda 0071, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Finco, Adele & Nijkamp, Peter, 1997. "Sustainable land use: methodology and application," Serie Research Memoranda 0064, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Hinloopen, E. & Nijkamp, P., 1986. "Qualitative multiple criteria choice analysis : the dominant regime method," Serie Research Memoranda 0045, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
Keywordsdecision making; multicriteria evaluation; quantitative and qualitative data; conflicting objectives; wind park location;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrs:journl:v:iv:y:2012:i:1:p:105-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.