Development of a Comprehensive System for Municipal Real Property Classification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tam, C.M. & Tong, Thomas K.L. & Chiu, Gerald W.C., 2006. "Comparing non-structural fuzzy decision support system and analytical hierarchy process in decision-making for construction problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 1317-1324, October.
- Hinloopen, Edwin & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 1983.
"Qualitative discrete multiple criteria choice models in regional planning,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 77-102, February.
- Hinloopen, E. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 1982. "Qualitative discrete multiple criteria choice models in regional planning," Serie Research Memoranda 0023, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ching-Cheng Shen & Kun-Lin Hsieh, 2011. "Enhance the evaluation quality of project performance based on fuzzy aggregation weight effect," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 845-857, June.
- Aliye Ahu AkgÃ¼n & Eveline van Leeuwen & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "The Usefulness Of Analytical Tools For Sustainable Futures," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1575, European Regional Science Association.
- Akgun, A.A. & Baycan, T. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "Repositioning rural areas as promising future hot spots," Serie Research Memoranda 0013, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Etxano, Iker & Villalba-Eguiluz, Unai, 2021. "Twenty-five years of social multi-criteria evaluation (SMCE) in the search for sustainability: Analysis of case studies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 188(C).
- Hinloopen, Edwin & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 2004. "Integration of ordinal and cardinal information in multi-criteria ranking with imperfect compensation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 317-338, October.
- Thomas L. Saaty & Daji Ergu, 2015. "When is a Decision-Making Method Trustworthy? Criteria for Evaluating Multi-Criteria Decision-Making Methods," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(06), pages 1171-1187, November.
- Wątróbski, Jarosław & Jankowski, Jarosław & Ziemba, Paweł & Karczmarczyk, Artur & Zioło, Magdalena, 2019. "Generalised framework for multi-criteria method selection," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 107-124.
- Rietveld, Piet & Ouwersloot, Hans, 1992.
"Ordinal data in multicriteria decision making, a stochastic dominance approach to siting nuclear power plants,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 249-262, January.
- Rietveld, P. & Ouwersloot, H., 1990. "Ordinal data in multicriteria decision making : a stochastic dominance approach to siting nuclear power plants," Serie Research Memoranda 0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jelena Stankoviæ & Marija Džuniæ & Željko Džuniæ & Srðan Marinkoviæ, 2017. "A multi-criteria evaluation of the European cities’ smart performance: Economic, social and environmental aspects," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics and Business, vol. 35(2), pages 519-550.
- Hinloopen, E. & Nijkamp, P., 1986. "Qualitative multiple criteria choice analysis : the dominant regime method," Serie Research Memoranda 0045, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Tilottama Chakraborty & Mrinmoy Majumder, 2019. "Application of statistical charts, multi-criteria decision making and polynomial neural networks in monitoring energy utilization of wave energy converters," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 199-219, February.
- Aliheidari Bioki , Tahereh & Khademi Zare , Hasan & Hasanzadeh , Ali, 2013. "The New Method for Credit Customer Selecting by Integration of A2 and Data Envelopment Analysis (A2_DEA)," Journal of Money and Economy, Monetary and Banking Research Institute, Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran, vol. 8(2), pages 125-162, April.
- Elisabet Roca & Gonzalo Gamboa & J. David Tàbara, 2008. "Assessing the Multidimensionality of Coastal Erosion Risks: Public Participation and Multicriteria Analysis in a Mediterranean Coastal System," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 28(2), pages 399-412, April.
- Zhou, Guo-Yan & Wu, En & Tu, Shan-Tung, 2014. "Optimum selection of compact heat exchangers using non-structural fuzzy decision method," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1801-1809.
- Chitresh KUMAR & Anirban GANGULY, 2018. "Travelling Together But Differently: Comparing Variations In Public Transit User Mode Choice Attributes Across New Delhi And New York," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(3), pages 54-73, August.
- Wai Kin Lau & Daniel Chi Wing Ho & Yung Yau, 2011. "Assessing the Inclusiveness of Built Facilities: A Case Study of Higher Education Facilities," ERES eres2011_328, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Rebai, Abdelwaheb & Aouni, Belaid & Martel, Jean-Marc, 2006. "A multi-attribute method for choosing among potential alternatives with ordinal evaluation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(1), pages 360-373, October.
- Francesca Torrieri & Marina Fumo & Michele Sarnataro & Gigliola Ausiello, 2019. "An Integrated Decision Support System for the Sustainable Reuse of the Former Monastery of “Ritiro del Carmine” in Campania Region," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(19), pages 1-21, September.
- Aliye Ahu Akgün & Tüzin Baycan & Peter Nijkamp, 2015. "Rethinking on Sustainable Rural Development," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 678-692, April.
- Reggiani, A., 1993. "Towards a typology of European interurban transport corridors for Advanced Transport Telematics (ATT) applications," Serie Research Memoranda 0066, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
Keywordsmunicipal property management; multi-criteria analysis;
- H82 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Property
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rampas:v:2012:y:2012:i:19:p:17-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Androniceanu Armenia (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.