Metaheuristic algorithms for the simultaneous slot allocation problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Verhoef, Erik T., 2010.
"Congestion pricing, slot sales and slot trading in aviation,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 320-329, March.
- Erik T. Verhoef, 2008. "Congestion Pricing, Slot Sales and Slot Trading in Aviation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-030/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Starkie, David, 1998. "Allocating airport slots: a role for the market?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 111-116.
- Lorenzo Castelli & Paola Pellegrini & Raffaele Pesenti, 2012.
"Airport slot allocation in Europe: economic efficiency and fairness,"
International Journal of Revenue Management,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1/2), pages 28-44.
- Lorenzo Castelli & Paola Pellegrini & Raffaele Pesenti, 2010. "Airport slot allocation in Europe: economic efficiency and fairness," Working Papers 197, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Pellegrini, Paola & Castelli, Lorenzo & Pesenti, Raffaele, 2012. "Secondary trading of airport slots as a combinatorial exchange," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 1009-1022.
- S.J. Rassenti & V.L. Smith & R.L. Bulfin, 1982. "A Combinatorial Auction Mechanism for Airport Time Slot Allocation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 402-417, Autumn.
More about this item
KeywordsAir Traffic Management; Airport slot allocation; Metaheuristics; Integer linear programming;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vnm:wpdman:9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco LiCalzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mdvenit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.