Labor Markets, Unemployment and Optimal Inflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shi, Shouyong, 1998. "Search for a Monetary Propagation Mechanism," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 314-352, August.
- Benoit Julien & John Kennes & Ian King, 2000. "Bidding for Labor," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(4), pages 619-649, October.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & Menzio, Guido & Wright, Randall D., 2007.
"Inflation and Unemployment: Lagos-Wright meets Mortensen-Pissarides,"
Kiel Working Papers
1334, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Randall Wright & Guido Menzio & Aleksander Berentsen, 2007. "Inflation and unemployment: Lagos-Wright meets Mortensen-Pissarides," 2007 Meeting Papers 237, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Shi Shougong, 1995.
"Money and Prices: A Model of Search and Bargaining,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 467-496, December.
- Shouyong Shi, 1995. "Money and Prices: A Model of Search and Bargaining," Working Papers 916, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Moen, Espen R, 1997. "Competitive Search Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(2), pages 385-411, April.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-444, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haug, Alfred A. & King, Ian P., 2011.
"Empirical evidence on inflation and unemployment in the long run,"
33409, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfred A. Haug & Ian P. King, 2011. "Empirical Evidence on Inflation and Unemployment in the Long Run," Working Papers 1109, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2011.
- Alfred A. Haug & Ian P. King, 2011. "Empirical Evidence on Inflation and Unemployment in the Long Run," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1128, The University of Melbourne.
- Shoujian Zhang, 2014. "Search Frictions, Job Flows and Optimal Monetary Policy," CDMA Working Paper Series 201402, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
More about this item
Keywordssearch-theoretic monetary model; inflation; unemployment; Friedman Rule; search and matching; wage posting; unions; efficiency wage;
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2013-12-29 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2013-12-29 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-12-29 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vic:vicddp:1303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Graham Voss). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/devicca.html .