Kidney exchange with immunosuppressants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sönmez, Tayfun & Ünver, M. Utku, 2014. "Altruistically unbalanced kidney exchange," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 105-129.
- Jaramillo, Paula & Manjunath, Vikram, 2012.
"The difference indifference makes in strategy-proof allocation of objects,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(5), pages 1913-1946.
- Paula Jaramillo & Vikram Manjunath, 2011. "The Difference Indifference Makes in Strategy-Proof Allocation of Objects," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008746, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Alcalde-Unzu, Jorge & Molis, Elena, 2011.
"Exchange of indivisible goods and indifferences: The Top Trading Absorbing Sets mechanisms,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 1-16, September.
- ALCALDE-UNZU, Jorge & MOLIS, Elena, 2009. "Exchange of indivisible goods and indifferences: the Top Trading Absorbing Sets mechanisms," CORE Discussion Papers 2009062, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- ALCADE-UNZU, Jorge & MOLIS, Elena, 2011. "Exchange of indivisible goods and indifferences: the top trading absorbing sets mechanisms," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2331, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- William Thomson, 1999. "Welfare-domination under preference-replacement: A survey and open questions," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 16(3), pages 373-394.
- Tayfun Sönmez & M. Utku Ünver & Özgür Yilmaz, 2016. "How (Not) to Integrate Blood Subtyping Technology to Kidney Exchange," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 900, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Oct 2017.
- Andersson, Tommy & Kratz, Jörgen, 2016. "Kidney Exchange over the Blood Group Barrier," Working Papers 2016:11, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 29 Nov 2017.
More about this item
Keywordsimmunosuppressants; kidney exchange; top-trading cycles rules; Pareto efficiency; monotonicity; maximal improvement;
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DES-2017-09-17 (Economic Design)
- NEP-HEA-2017-09-17 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:van:wpaper:vuecon-sub-17-00012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John P. Conley). General contact details of provider: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/econ/wparchive/index.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.