Report NEP-DES-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-DES, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Design. Alex Teytelboym issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eduardo M. Azevedo & Eric Budish, 2017. "Strategy-proofness in the Large," NBER Working Papers 23771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daeyoung Jeong & Semin Kim, 2017. "Interim Self-Stable Decision Rules," Working papers 2017rwp-108, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Achuthankutty, Gopakumar & Roy, Souvik, 2017. "On Single-peaked Domains and Min-max Rules," MPRA Paper 81375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakob Kapeller & Stefan Steinerberger, 2017. "Stability, Fairness and Random Walks in the Bargaining Problem," Economics working papers 2017-16, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Youngsub Chun & Eun jeong Heo & Sunghoon Heo, 2017. "Kidney exchange with immunosuppressants," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 17-00012, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Casella, Alessandra & Cox, Adam, 2017. "A Property Rights Approach to Temporary Work Visas," CEPR Discussion Papers 12287, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ma, Shanshan & Wang, Zhaoyu & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2017. "Swing Contracts with Dynamic Reserves for Flexible Service Management," ISU General Staff Papers 201709040700001032, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.