Australian Tax Changes and Dividend Reinvestment Announcement Effects: A Pre- and Post-Imputation Study
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Keith K.W. Chan & Damien W. McColough & Michael T. Skully, 1993. "Australian Tax Changes and Dividend Reinvestment Announcement Effects: A Pre- and Post-Imputation Study," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 18(1), pages 41-62, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peterson, Pamela P & Peterson, David R & Moore, Norman H, 1987. "The Adoption of New-Issue Dividend Reinvestment Plans and Shareholder Wealth," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 22(2), pages 221-232, May.
- Dodd, Peter & Warner, Jerold B., 1983. "On corporate governance : A study of proxy contests," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-4), pages 401-438, April.
- Terrence J. Shevlin, 1981. "Measuring Abnormal Performance on the Australian Securities Market," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 6(1), pages 67-108, June.
- N. A. Sinclair, 1981. "An Empirical Examination of the Required Number of Leading and Lagged Variables for ACM Beta Estimation," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 6(2), pages 119-126, December.
- Brickley, James A., 1986. "Interpreting Common Stock Returns around Proxy Statement Disclosures and Annual Shareholder Meetings," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(03), pages 343-349, September.
- Merton H. Miller & Franco Modigliani, 1961. "Dividend Policy, Growth, and the Valuation of Shares," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34, pages 411-411.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1985. "Using daily stock returns : The case of event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-31, March.
- Miller, Merton H & Rock, Kevin, 1985. " Dividend Policy under Asymmetric Information," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1031-1051, September.
- Dimson, Elroy, 1979. "Risk measurement when shares are subject to infrequent trading," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 197-226, June.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1980. "Measuring security price performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 205-258, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jbfnac:v:43:y:2016:i:9-10:p:1361-1384 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert E.G. Nigol, 1992. "The Dividend Puzzle: An Australian Solution?," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 1(4), pages 42-55, November.
- Robert Faff & David Hillier & Justin Wood, 2000. "Beta and Return: Implications of Australia's Dividend Imputation Tax System," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 25(3), pages 245-260, December.
- Abraham, Mathew & Marsden, Alastair & Poskitt, Russell, 2015. "Determinants of a firm's decision to utilize a dividend reinvestment plan and shareholder participation rates: Australian evidence," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 57-77.
- Chan, Keith K. W. & McColough, Damien W. & Skully, Michael T., 1995. "Dividend reinvestment plans in australia," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 79-99.
- M. Ameziane Lasfer, 1997. "On the Motivation for Paying Scrip Dividends," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 26(1), Spring.
- Sophie Manigart & Koen De Waele, 1999. "Choice dividends and contemporaneous earnings announcements on a small stock market: an empirical study," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 161, pages 27-56.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:wpaper:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfutsau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.