The Adoption of New-Issue Dividend Reinvestment Plans and Shareholder Wealth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chan, Keith K. W. & McColough, Damien W. & Skully, Michael T., 1995. "Dividend reinvestment plans in australia," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 79-99.
- Chiang, Kevin & Frankfurter, George M. & Kosedag, Arman, 2005. "Exploratory analyses of dividend reinvestment plans and some comparisons," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 570-586.
- Thomas P. Boehm & Ramon P. DeGennaro, 2011.
"A discrete choice model of dividend reinvestment plans: classification and prediction,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(4), pages 215-229, June.
- Thomas P. Boehm & Ramon P. DeGennaro, 2007. "A discrete choice model of dividend reinvestment plans: classification and prediction," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2007-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Steinbart, Paul John & Swanson, Zane, 1998. "'No-load' dividend reinvestment plans," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 121-141.
- Keith K.W. Chan & Damien W. McColough & Michael T. Skully, 1993.
"Australian Tax Changes and Dividend Reinvestment Announcement Effects: A Pre- and Post-Imputation Study,"
Australian Journal of Management,
Australian School of Business, vol. 18(1), pages 41-62, June.
- Keith Chan & D McColough & Michael Skully, 1992. "Australian Tax Changes and Dividend Reinvestment Announcement Effects: A Pre- and Post-Imputation Study," Working Paper Series 16, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Nekat, Kai & Nippel, Peter, 2007. "The impact of a firm's payout policy on stock prices and shareholders' wealth in an inefficient market," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 619, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:22:y:1987:i:2:p:221-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.