Australian Tax Changes and Dividend Reinvestment Announcement Effects: A Pre- and Post-Imputation Study
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Keith Chan & D McColough & Michael Skully, 1992. "Australian Tax Changes and Dividend Reinvestment Announcement Effects: A Pre- and Post-Imputation Study," Working Paper Series 16, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peterson, Pamela P & Peterson, David R & Moore, Norman H, 1987. "The Adoption of New-Issue Dividend Reinvestment Plans and Shareholder Wealth," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 22(2), pages 221-232, May.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1985. "Using daily stock returns : The case of event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-31, March.
- Miller, Merton H & Rock, Kevin, 1985. " Dividend Policy under Asymmetric Information," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1031-1051, September.
- Dodd, Peter & Warner, Jerold B., 1983. "On corporate governance : A study of proxy contests," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-4), pages 401-438, April.
- Terrence J. Shevlin, 1981. "Measuring Abnormal Performance on the Australian Securities Market," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 6(1), pages 67-108, June.
- N. A. Sinclair, 1981. "An Empirical Examination of the Required Number of Leading and Lagged Variables for ACM Beta Estimation," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 6(2), pages 119-126, December.
- Dimson, Elroy, 1979. "Risk measurement when shares are subject to infrequent trading," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 197-226, June.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1980. "Measuring security price performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 205-258, September.
- Brickley, James A., 1986. "Interpreting Common Stock Returns around Proxy Statement Disclosures and Annual Shareholder Meetings," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(03), pages 343-349, September.
- Merton H. Miller & Franco Modigliani, 1961. "Dividend Policy, Growth, and the Valuation of Shares," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34, pages 411-411.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert E.G. Nigol, 1992. "The Dividend Puzzle: An Australian Solution?," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 1(4), pages 42-55, November.
- Robert Faff & David Hillier & Justin Wood, 2000. "Beta and Return: Implications of Australia's Dividend Imputation Tax System," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 25(3), pages 245-260, December.
- Abraham, Mathew & Marsden, Alastair & Poskitt, Russell, 2015. "Determinants of a firm's decision to utilize a dividend reinvestment plan and shareholder participation rates: Australian evidence," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 57-77.
- Chan, Keith K. W. & McColough, Damien W. & Skully, Michael T., 1995. "Dividend reinvestment plans in australia," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 79-99.
- M. Ameziane Lasfer, 1997. "On the Motivation for Paying Scrip Dividends," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 26(1), Spring.
- Sophie Manigart & Koen De Waele, 1999. "Choice dividends and contemporaneous earnings announcements on a small stock market: an empirical study," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 161, pages 27-56.
More about this item
KeywordsDIVIDEND REINVESTMENT PLAN; IMPUTATION; ANNOUNCEMENT EFFECTS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ausman:v:18:y:1993:i:1:p:41-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.agsm.edu.au .