Position-Limit Design for the CSI 300 Futures Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiarella, Carl & Iori, Giulia, 2009.
"The impact of heterogeneous trading rules on the limit order book and order flows,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 525-537.
- Carl Chiarella & Giulia Iori, 2005. "The Impact of Heterogeneous Trading Rules on the Limit Order Book and Order Flows," Research Paper Series 152, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Chiarella, C. & Iori, G. & Perello, J., 2008. "The Impact of Heterogeneous Trading Rules on the Limit Order Book and Order Flows," Working Papers 08/04, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Carl Chiarella & Giulia Iori & Josep Perello, 2007. "The Impact of Heterogeneous Trading Rules on the Limit Order Book and Order Flows," Papers 0711.3581, arXiv.org.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Osler, Carol L. & Schmeling, Maik, 2010.
"Limit-order submission strategies under asymmetric information,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2665-2677, November.
- Lukas Menkhoff & Carol L. Osler & Maik Schmeling, 2010. "Limit-Order Submission Strategies under Asymmetric Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 3054, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kumar, Praveen & Seppi, Duane J, 1992. " Futures Manipulation with "Cash Settlement."," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1485-1502, September.
- Theissen, Erik, 2000. "Market structure, informational efficiency and liquidity: An experimental comparison of auction and dealer markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 333-363, November.
- Goettler, Ronald L. & Parlour, Christine A. & Rajan, Uday, 2009. "Informed traders and limit order markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 67-87, July.
- repec:wsi:ijitdm:v:10:y:2011:i:03:n:s0219622011004464 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tapia Torres, Miguel Ángel & Moreno Muñoz, Jesús David & Gil Bazo, Javier, 2005. "Price dynamics, informational efficiency and wealth distribution in continuous double auction markets," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb057819, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- repec:spr:lnecms:978-3-540-73879-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
More about this item
Keywordsposition limit; stock index futures; agent-based modeling; market quality;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2014-08-28 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-MST-2014-08-28 (Market Microstructure)
- NEP-TRA-2014-08-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.