Report NEP-MST-2014-08-28This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lijian Wei & Wei Zhang & Xiong Xiong & Lei Shi, 2014. "Position-Limit Design for the CSI 300 Futures Markets," Research Paper Series 349, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Heumesser, Christine & Staritz, Cornelia, 2013. "Financialisation and the microstructure of commodity markets: A qualitative investigation of trading strategies of financial investors and commercial traders," Working Papers 44, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Yan Dolinsky & Yuri Kifer, 2014. "Risk Minimization for Game Options in Markets Imposing Minimal Transaction Costs," Papers 1408.3774, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2015.
- Song, Zhaogang & Zhu, Haoxiang, 2014. "QE Auctions of Treasury Bonds," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Martin Hoesli & Anjeza Kadilli & Kustrim Reka, 2014. "Commonality in liquidity and real estate securities," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14051a, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.