On the Numerical Stability of Simulation Methods for SDES
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoshihiro Saito & Taketomo Mitsui, 1993. "Simulation of stochastic differential equations," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 45(3), pages 419-432, September.
- Eckhard Platen, 2006. "A Benchmark Approach To Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 131-151.
- Platen, Eckhard, 1995. "On weak implicit and predictor-corrector methods," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 69-76.
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati & Eckhard Platen, 2008. "Strong Predictor-Corrector Euler Methods for Stochastic Differential Equations," Research Paper Series 222, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckhard Platen & Renata Rendek, 2009. "Exact Scenario Simulation for Selected Multi-dimensional Stochastic Processes," Research Paper Series 259, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Eckhard Platen & Renata Rendek, 2009. "Quasi-exact Approximation of Hidden Markov Chain Filters," Research Paper Series 258, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Renata Rendek, 2013. "Modeling Diversified Equity Indices," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 23.
More about this item
Keywordsstochastic differential equations; scenario simulation; Monte Carlo simulation; numerical stability; predictor-corrector methods; implicit methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2008-11-18 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2008-11-18 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .