Strong Predictor-Corrector Euler Methods for Stochastic Differential Equations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoshihiro Saito & Taketomo Mitsui, 1993. "Simulation of stochastic differential equations," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 45(3), pages 419-432, September.
- Eckhard Platen, 2006. "A Benchmark Approach To Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 131-151.
- Platen, Eckhard, 1995. "On weak implicit and predictor-corrector methods," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 69-76.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckhard Platen & Lei Shi, 2008. "On the Numerical Stability of Simulation Methods for SDES," Research Paper Series 234, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Eckhard Platen & Renata Rendek, 2009. "Exact Scenario Simulation for Selected Multi-dimensional Stochastic Processes," Research Paper Series 259, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Eckhard Platen & Renata Rendek, 2009. "Quasi-exact Approximation of Hidden Markov Chain Filters," Research Paper Series 258, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Renata Rendek, 2013. "Modeling Diversified Equity Indices," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 23.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic differential equations; simulation methods; strong predictor-corrector Euler methods; strong convergence; asymptotic stability;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2008-07-20 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2008-07-20 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .