Report NEP-CMP-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Rausch & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2008. "Computation of Equilibria in OLGModels with Many Heterogeneous Households," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/90, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Hoque, Serajul, 2008. "The macroeconomic, industrial and distributional effects of removing tariffs in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 9577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michelle Gilmartin & Kim Swales & Karen Turner, 2008. "A Comparison of Results From MRIO and Interregional Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Analyses of the Impacts of a Positive Demand Shock on the â€˜CO2 Trade Balanceâ€™ Between Scotland and the Rest," Working Papers 0808, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati & Eckhard Platen, 2008. "Strong Predictor-Corrector Euler Methods for Stochastic Differential Equations," Research Paper Series 222, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Oliver Budzinski, 2008. "A Note on Competing Merger Simulation Models in Antitrust Cases: Can the Best Be Identified?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200803, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Mario Padula, 2008. "An Approximate Consumption Function," CSEF Working Papers 199, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Dikaios Tserkezos, 2008. "Consumer Price Index. Does the Price Collection Frequency Matter? Some Monte Carlo Results," Working Papers 0820, University of Crete, Department of Economics.