France’s Almost Public Private Schools
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Bertola & Daniele Checchi, 2013.
"Who Chooses Which Private Education? Theory and International Evidence,"
CEIS, vol. 27(3), pages 249-271, September.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Checchi, Daniele, 2013. "Who Chooses Which Private Education? Theory and International Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 7444, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Checchi, Daniele, 2013. "Who Chooses Which Private Education? Theory and International Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 9513, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, January.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, March.
- Gianni de Fraja, 2002. "The Design of Optimal Education Policies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(2), pages 437-466.
- Giorgio Brunello & Lorenzo Rocco, 2008.
"Educational Standards in Private and Public Schools,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(533), pages 1866-1887, November.
- Giorgio Brunello & Lorenzo Rocco, 2005. "Educational Standards in Private and Public Schools," CESifo Working Paper Series 1418, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giorgio Brunello & ?Lorenzo Rocco, 2007. "Educational standards in private and public schools," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0043, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- William N. Evans & Robert M. Schwab, 1995. "Finishing High School and Starting College: Do Catholic Schools Make a Difference?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 941-974.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Daniele Checchi & Veruska Oppedisano, 2007.
"Private School Quality in Italy,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 66(3), pages 375-400, November.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Checchi, Daniele & Oppedisano, Veruska, 2007. "Private School Quality in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 3222, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Checchi, Daniele & Oppedisano, Veruska, 2007. "Private School Quality in Italy," CEPR Discussion Papers 6602, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vandenberghe, V. & Robin, S., 2004. "Evaluating the effectiveness of private education across countries: a comparison of methods," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 487-506, August.
- Michael Lokshin & Roger B. Newson, 2011. "Impact of interventions on discrete outcomes: Maximum likelihood estimation of the binary choice models with binary endogenous regressors," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(3), pages 368-385, September.
- Joanie Cayouette-Remblière & Thibaut de Saint Pol, 2013. "Le sinueux chemin vers le baccalauréat : entre redoublement, réorientation et décrochage scolaire," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 459(1), pages 59-88.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2016-12-11 (Education)
- NEP-EUR-2016-12-11 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-URE-2016-12-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:dipeco:201622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detorit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.