Europe, German Mercantilism and the Current Crisis
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- L'uscita dell'euro redux: la Realpolitik colpisce ancora
by Alberto Bagnai in Goofynomics on 2011-11-29 14:56:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2014. "Balance of payments or monetary sovereignty? In search of the EMU’s original sin – a reply to Lavoie," a/ Working Papers Series 1406, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Martin Klein & Tobias Weirowski, 2011. "Trade and Unemployment in Germany: An Empirical Exploration and Some Theory," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 2011-24, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2010. "Alle origini della crisi europea in corso: spunti critici a margine di due rapporti della Commissione," Department of Economics University of Siena 596, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Viljar Veebel, 2015. "Baltic Pathways from Liberal Trade Model to Neo-Mercantilism in the European Union," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 13(3 (Fall)), pages 213-229.
- Pasquale Tridico, "undated". "Economic policies and growth strategies after the crisis: different approaches in USA, Japan and EU," Working Papers 0015, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2013.
"The implications of TARGET2 in the European balance of payments crisis and beyond,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 359-382.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2013. "The implications of TARGET2 in the European balance of payment crisis and beyond," Department of Economics University of Siena 681, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2012. "Controversial and novel features of the Eurozone crisis as a balance of payment crisis," Department of Economics University of Siena 640, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Oliver Landmann, 2012. "Rotating Slumps in a Monetary Union," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 303-317, April.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2012. "Harmonic and Conflict Views in International Economic Relations: a Sraffian view," Department of Economics University of Siena 651, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
More about this item
- B11 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Preclassical (Ancient, Medieval, Mercantilist, Physiocratic)
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2010-07-17 (European Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2010-07-17 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .