Design Limits in Regime-Switching Cases
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Otrok, Christopher & Ravikumar, B. & Whiteman, Charles H., 2002.
"Habit formation: a resolution of the equity premium puzzle?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1261-1288, September.
- Otrok, C. & Ravikumar, B. & Whiteman, C., 1998. "Habit Formation: A Resolution of the Equity Premium Puzzle?," Working Papers 98-04, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Hans, Erwin & Wullink, Gerhard & van Houdenhoven, Mark & Kazemier, Geert, 2008. "Robust surgery loading," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1038-1050, March.
- Otrok, Christopher, 2001. "Spectral Welfare Cost Functions," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(2), pages 345-367, May.
- Farmer, Roger E.A. & Waggoner, Daniel F. & Zha, Tao, 2011.
"Minimal state variable solutions to Markov-switching rational expectations models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2150-2166.
- Roger E. A. Farmer & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2008. "Minimal state variable solutions to Markov-switching rational expectations models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2008-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Roger E. A. Farmer & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2010. "Minimal State Variable Solutions to Markov-switching Rational Expectations Models," Emory Economics 1003, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf, 2004.
"Elements of a Theory of Design Limits to Optimal Policy,"
University of Manchester, vol. 72(s1), pages 1-18, September.
- Brock,W.A. & Durlauf,S.N., 2003. "Elements of a theory of design limits to optimal policy," Working papers 25, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf, 2004. "Elements of a Theory of Design Limits to Optimal Policy," NBER Working Papers 10495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brock, William A. & Durlauf, Steven N. & Rondina, Giacomo, 2013. "Design limits and dynamic policy analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2710-2728.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
- Pataracchia, Beatrice, 2011.
"The spectral representation of Markov switching ARMA models,"
Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 11-15, July.
- Beatrice Pataracchia, 2008. "The Spectral Representation of Markov-Switching Arma Models," Department of Economics University of Siena 528, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Francq, C. & Zakoian, J. -M., 2001.
"Stationarity of multivariate Markov-switching ARMA models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 339-364, June.
- Christian Francq & Jean-Michel Zakoïan, 2000. "Stationarity of Multivariate Markov-Switching ARMA Models," Working Papers 2000-32, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Li-Lin Ku & Chien-Pai Han, 2008. "Robust testing procedures of process locations," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(5), pages 579-595, October.
- Brock, William A. & Durlauf, Steven N., 2005.
"Local robustness analysis: Theory and application,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 2067-2092, November.
- Brock,W.A. & Durlauf,S.N., 2004. "Local robustness analysis : theory and application," Working papers 22, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsDesign Limits; Stabilization policy; Regime switching; Model Uncertainty;
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-04-29 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-04-29 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .