Distortion risk measures, ROC curves, and distortion divergence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Belles-Sampera, Jaume & Merigó, José M. & Guillén, Montserrat & Santolino, Miguel, 2013.
"The connection between distortion risk measures and ordered weighted averaging operators,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 411-420.
- Jaume Belles-Sampera & José M. Merigó & Montserrat Guillén & Miguel Santolino, 2012. "The connection between distortion risk measures and ordered weighted averaging operators," IREA Working Papers 201201, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2012.
- Li-Lin Ku & Chien-Pai Han, 2008. "Robust testing procedures of process locations," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(5), pages 579-595, October.
- Boonen, Tim J., 2015. "Competitive Equilibria with Distortion Risk Measures," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(03), pages 703-728, September.
- Assa, Hirbod, 2015. "On optimal reinsurance policy with distortion risk measures and premiums," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 70-75.
- Hans, Erwin & Wullink, Gerhard & van Houdenhoven, Mark & Kazemier, Geert, 2008. "Robust surgery loading," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1038-1050, March.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Tsanakas, Andreas, 2004. "Dynamic capital allocation with distortion risk measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 223-243, October.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Riccardo Colacito & Lars P. Hansen & Timothy Cogley, 2008. "Robustness and US Monetary," 2008 Meeting Papers 228, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Young, Virginia R., 1999. "Optimal insurance under Wang's premium principle," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 109-122, November.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 2008. "Time Inconsistency of Robust Control?," Chapters,in: Macroeconomics in the Small and the Large, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Thomas Goll & Ludger Rüschendorf, 2001. "Minimax and minimal distance martingale measures and their relationship to portfolio optimization," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 557-581.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1989. "Maxmin expected utility with non-unique prior," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-153, April.
- Arnold, Barry C, et al, 1987. "Generating Ordered Families of Lorenz Curves by Strongly Unimodal Distributions," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(2), pages 305-308, April.
- Lynn Wirch, Julia & Hardy, Mary R., 1999. "A synthesis of risk measures for capital adequacy," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 337-347, December.
- Wang, Shaun S. & Young, Virginia R. & Panjer, Harry H., 1997. "Axiomatic characterization of insurance prices," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 173-183, November.
- Alexander Cherny & Dilip Madan, 2009. "New Measures for Performance Evaluation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(7), pages 2371-2406, July.
- Daniel Ellsberg, 1961. "Risk, Ambiguity, and the Savage Axioms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 75(4), pages 643-669.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk measures; hypothesis testing; receiver operating characteristic; divergence; 62P05; 60B10;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:strimo:v:35:y:2018:i:1-2:p:35-50:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.