Voting the public expenditure: an experiment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ehlers, Lars & Peters, Hans & Storcken, Ton, 2004.
"Threshold strategy-proofness: on manipulability in large voting problems,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 103-116, October.
- Ehlers,L. & Peters,Hans & Storcken,Ton, 2000. "Threshold Strategy-Proofness: On Manipulability in Large Voting Problems," Research Memorandum 038, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- H. Moulin, 1980. "On strategy-proofness and single peakedness," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 437-455, January.
- Régis Renault & Alain Trannoy, 2005.
"Protecting Minorities through the Average Voting Rule,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 7(2), pages 169-199, May.
- Régis Renault & Alain Trannoy, 2003. "Protecting minorities through the average voting rules," IDEP Working Papers 0303, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France.
- Régis Renault & Alain Trannoy, 2004. "Assessing the extent of strategic manipulation for the average voting rule," IDEP Working Papers 0403, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France.
More about this item
Keywordsexperiment; voting rule; public good;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2008-05-17 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EXP-2008-05-17 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2008-05-17 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2008-05-17 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:labsit:020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessandro Innocenti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpsieit.html .