Voting the public expenditure: an experiment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- H. Moulin, 1980. "On strategy-proofness and single peakedness," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 437-455, January.
- Régis Renault & Alain Trannoy, 2005.
"Protecting Minorities through the Average Voting Rule,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 7(2), pages 169-199, May.
- Régis Renault & Alain Trannoy, 2003. "Protecting minorities through the average voting rules," IDEP Working Papers 0303, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France.
- Régis Renault & Alain Trannoy, 2004. "Assessing the extent of strategic manipulation for the average voting rule," IDEP Working Papers 0403, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France.
- Ehlers, Lars & Peters, Hans & Storcken, Ton, 2004.
"Threshold strategy-proofness: on manipulability in large voting problems,"
Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 103-116, October.
- Ehlers, L.H. & Peters, H.J.M. & Storcken, A.J.A., 2000. "Threshold strategy-proofness: on manipulability in large voting problems," Research Memorandum 029, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
More about this item
Keywordsexperiment; voting rule; public good;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2008-05-17 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EXP-2008-05-17 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2008-05-17 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2008-05-17 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:labsit:020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessandro Innocenti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lasieit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.