Zur Arbeitslosigkeit der Gegenwart
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon, Robert J, 1990. "What Is New-Keynesian Economics?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 1115-1171, September.
- Yellen, Janet L, 1984. "Efficiency Wage Models of Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 200-205, May.
- Richard Jackman & Christopher A. Pissarides & S Savouri, 1990. "Labour Market Policies and Unemployment in the OECD," CEP Discussion Papers dp0011, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rothschild, Kurt W, 1991. "A Note on Insiders, Outsiders and the Two-Thirds-Society," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 233-239.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- No authors listed, 1994. "Was ist neu am "Neuen Keynesianismus"?," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 20(1), pages 3-13.
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:1994:v:20i:1p:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ioannis A. Katselidis, 2014. "From Beveridge to "Flexicurity": Old and Recent Labour Policies," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 97-115.
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1993. "Unvollkommene Arbeitsmärkte in makroökonomischen Modellen: Eine Übersicht," Discussion Papers 1, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Ahmad Jafari Samimi, 2011. "Efficiency Wage Hypothesis: The Case Study of Iran's Manufacturing Industries," Journal of Social and Development Sciences, AMH International, vol. 1(5), pages 157-164.
- Campbell, Carl III, 1995. "A cross-industry time-series analysis of quits," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 53-72.
- Carlo Altavilla & Floro E. Caroleo, 2006.
"Evaluating the Dynamic Effects of Active Labour Policies in Italy,"
LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 20(2), pages 349-382, June.
- Carlo Altavilla & Floro Ernesto Caroleo, 2006. "Evaluating the Dynamic Effects of Active Labour Policies in Italy," Discussion Papers 8_2006, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Brown, Charles & Medoff, James, 1989. "The Employer Size-Wage Effect," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1027-1059, October.
- Zenou, Yves & Smith, Tony E., 1995.
"Efficiency wages, involuntary unemployment and urban spatial structure,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 547-573, August.
- ZENOU, Yves & SMITH, Tony E., 1994. "Efficiency Wages, Involuntary Unemployment and Urban Spatial Structure," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 1994076, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Zenou, Y. & Smith, T. E., 1995. "Efficiency wages, involuntary unemployment and urban spatial structure," LIDAM Reprints CORE 1171, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Stanley Fischer, 1996. "Why are central banks pursuing long-run price stability?," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 7-34.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Ciciretti, Rocco & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2015.
"Corporate social responsibility, stakeholder risk, and idiosyncratic volatility,"
Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 297-309.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Rocco Ciciretti & Iftekhar Hasan, 2013. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Stakeholder Risk, and Idiosyncratic Volatility," CEIS Research Paper 285, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 16 Dec 2013.
- Marconi, G. & de Grip, A., 2014.
"Education and growth with learning by doing,"
ROA Research Memorandum
010, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Marconi, Gabriele & de Grip, Andries, 2015. "Education and Growth with Learning by Doing," IZA Discussion Papers 9081, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marconi, G. & de Grip, A., 2014. "Education and growth with learning by doing," Research Memorandum 032, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Zheng Liu, 1999.
"Chain of Production as a Monetary Propagation Mechanism,"
Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers
106, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Zheng Liu, 1999. "Chain of production as a monetary propagation mechanism," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 130, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- repec:pri:cepsud:158krueger is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Jagadeesh Gokhale, 1992.
"Estimating a Firm's Age-Productivity Profile Using the Present Value of Workers' Earnings,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1215-1242.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1991. "Estimating a firm's age-productivity profile using the present value of workers' earnings," Working Papers (Old Series) 9119, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Anne Perrot & André Zylberberg, 1989. "Salaire d'efficience et dualisme du marché du travail," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(1), pages 5-20.
- Haltiwanger, John & Waldman, Michael, 1991.
"Responders versus Non-responders: A New Perspective on Heterogeneity,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(408), pages 1085-1102, September.
- John Haltiwanger, 1987. "Responders Versus Nonresponders: A New Perspective on Heterogeneity," UCLA Economics Working Papers 436, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Nicola Viegi & Vincent Dadam, 2020. "Estimating a New Keynesian Wage Phillips Curve," Working Papers 11000, South African Reserve Bank.
- Han, Tzu-Shian & Shen, Chung-Hua, 2007. "The effects of bonus systems on firm performance in Taiwan's high-tech sector," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 235-249, March.
- Howard J. Wall & Gylfi Zoega, 2002.
"The British Beveridge curve: A tale of ten regions,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 64(3), pages 257-276, July.
- Wall, Howard & Zoega, Gylfi, 1997. "The British Beveridge Curve: A Tale of Ten Regions," CEPR Discussion Papers 1771, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Howard J. Wall & Gylfi Zoega, 2001. "The British Beveridge curve: a tale of ten regions," Working Papers 2001-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Olaf Hübler & Lukas Menkhoff, 2011. "Do Women Manage Smaller Funds?," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 58(1), pages 107-126, February.
- Michael H Belzer, 2018. "Work-stress factors associated with truck crashes: An exploratory analysis," The Economic and Labour Relations Review, , vol. 29(3), pages 289-307, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usg:wajohr:1991. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fgnsgch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Carlo Strub (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fgnsgch.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.