Poets as consultants? Economic contract theory in German literature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubinstein,Ariel, 2000.
"Economics and Language,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521789905, October.
- Rubinstein, A., 1998. "Economics and Language," Papers 14-98, Tel Aviv.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "Economics and Language," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000654, UCLA Department of Economics.
- A. Rubinstein, 1999. "Economics and Language," Princeton Economic Theory Papers 00s6, Economics Department, Princeton University.
- Benny Moldovanu & Manfred Tietzel, 1998. "Goethe's Second-Price Auction," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(4), pages 854-859, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Blume, Andreas & Franco, April Mitchell, 2007. "Decentralized learning from failure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 504-523, March.
- Hanappi, Hardy & Hanappi-Egger, Edeltraud, 2004. "New Combinations :Taking Schumpeter's concept serious," MPRA Paper 28396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beigman, Eyal, 2010. "Simple games with many effective voters," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 15-22, January.
- Förster, Manuel & Riedel, Frank, 2016. "Distorted Voronoi languages," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 458, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Marco Mariotti & Roberto Veneziani, 2018.
"Opportunities as Chances: Maximising the Probability that Everybody Succeeds,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 128(611), pages 1609-1633, June.
- Marco Mariotti & Roberto Veneziani, 2012. "Opportunities as chances: maximising the probability that everybody succeeds," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2012-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Marco, Mariotti & Roberto, Veneziani, 2012. "Opportunities as chances: maximising the probability that everybody succeeds," MPRA Paper 41884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Blume & April Franco, 2002. "Learning from failure," Staff Report 299, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Language and argumentation in the controversy economic," MPRA Paper 22852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorian Jullien, 2013. "Asian Disease-type of Framing of Outcomes as an Historical Curiosity," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-47, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Birger Wernerfelt, 2004. "Organizational Languages," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 461-472, September.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "The rhetoric of economics," MPRA Paper 35030, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2008. "Neuroeconomics, naturalism and language," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 108, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Uriarte Ayo, José Ramón & Iriberri Etxebeste, Nagore, 2006. "The Language Game: A Game-Theoretic Approach to Language Contact," IKERLANAK 2006-24, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Hernández, Penélope & Urbano, Amparo & Vila, José E., 2012. "Pragmatic languages with universal grammars," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 738-752.
- Martin Shubik, 2011. "The Present and Future of Game Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000173, David K. Levine.
- Hong, Fuhai & Lim, Wooyoung & Zhao, Xiaojian, 2017. "The emergence of compositional grammars in artificial codes," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 255-268.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel Ángel Ballester, 2007. "On The Complexity of Rationalizing Behavior," Working Papers 320, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jacob Glazer & Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "On the Pragmatics of Persuasion: A Game Theoretical Approach," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000166, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Yvan Lengwiler & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2005.
"Bid Rigging – An Analysis of Corruption in Auctions,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Lengwiler, Yvan & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2005. "Bid Rigging. An Analysis of Corruption in Auctions," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 39, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Beck, Jonathan, 2008. "Diderot´s rule," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Competition and Innovation SP II 2008-13, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Stefano Demichelis & Jorgen W. Weibull, 2008.
"Language, Meaning, and Games: A Model of Communication, Coordination, and Evolution,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1292-1311, September.
- Stefano Demichelis & Jörgen W. Weibull, 2007. "Language, meaning and games: a model of communication, coordination and evolution," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 61, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Stefano Demichelis & Jörgen Weibull, 2009. "Language, meaning and games A model of communication, coordination and evolution," Working Papers hal-00354224, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsContract Theory; Game Theory; Law and Economics; Economic Teaching;
All these keywords.
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HPE-2002-06-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2002-06-13 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2002-06-17 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usg:dp2002:2002-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vwasgch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joerg Baumberger (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vwasgch.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.