Report NEP-HPE-2002-06-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert P. Parks, 2002. "The Faustian Grip of Academic Publishing," Microeconomics 0202005, EconWPA.
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu, 2002. "Keynes e As Conseqüências Econômicas da Paz," Textos para discussão 454, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Urs Birchler, 2002. "Poets as consultants? Economic contract theory in German literature," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-10, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Agustín José Menéndez, 2003. "Taxing Europe: Two cases for a European power to tax (with some comparative observations)," ARENA Working Papers 3, ARENA.
- Samuel Hollander, 2002. "Economic Organization, Distribution And The Equality Issue: The Marx-Engels Perspective," Carleton Economic Papers 02-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics.