The equity core and the Lorenz-maximal allocations in the equal division core
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Francesc Llerena & Cori Vilella, 2015. "The equity core and the Lorenz-maximal allocations in the equal division core," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), pages 235-244.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesc Llerena & Cori Vilella, 2013.
"An axiomatic characterization of the strong constrained egalitarian solution,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1438-1445.
- Llerena Garrés, Francesc & Vilella Bach, Misericòrdia, 2012. "An axiomatic characterization of the strong constrained egalitarian solution," Working Papers 2072/203157, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Ray, Debraj, 1991. "Constrained egalitarian allocations," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 403-422, November.
- Arin, Javier & Kuipers, Jeroen & Vermeulen, Dries, 2003. "Some characterizations of egalitarian solutions on classes of TU-games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 327-345, December.
- Carles Rafels & Cori Vilella, 2007. "Proportional share analysis," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, pages 341-354.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Lars Thorlund-Petersen & Bezalel Peleg, 2001. "On the set of Lorenz-maximal imputations in the core of a balanced game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, pages 147-165.
- Francesc Llerena & Carles Rafels & Cori Vilella, 2008. "A simple procedure for computing strong constrained egalitarian allocations," Working Papers 327, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Javier Arin & Jeroen Kuipers & Dries Vermeulen, 2008. "An axiomatic approach to egalitarianism in TU-games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, pages 565-580.
- Anindya Bhattacharya, 2004. "On the equal division core," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 22(2), pages 391-399, April.
- Javier Arin & Elena Inarra, 2001.
"Egalitarian solutions in the core,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, pages 187-193.
- Sergiu Hart, 2006. "Discrete Colonel Blotto and General Lotto Games," Discussion Paper Series dp434, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Sergiu Hart, 2006. "Discrete Colonel Blotto and General Lotto Games," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000532, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsJocs cooperatius; 33 - Economia;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:urv:wpaper:2072/212194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ariadna Casals). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deurves.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.