An axiomatic characterization of the strong constrained egalitarian solution
In this note we axiomatize the strong constrained egalitarian solution (Dutta and Ray, 1991) over the class of weak superadditive games using constrained egalitarianism, order-consistency, and converse order-consistency.
Volume (Year): 33 (2013)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Lars Thorlund-Petersen & Bezalel Peleg, 2001. "On the set of Lorenz-maximal imputations in the core of a balanced game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 147-165.
- Peleg, B, 1986. "On the Reduced Game Property and Its Converse," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 187-200.
- Klijn, F. & Slikker, M. & Tijs, S.H. & Zarzuelo, I., 2000.
"The egalitarian solution for convex games : Some characterizations,"
Other publications TiSEM
614b77cd-430c-4048-856f-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Klijn, Flip & Slikker, Marco & Tijs, Stef & Zarzuelo, Jose, 2000. "The egalitarian solution for convex games: some characterizations," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 111-121, July.
- Arin, Javier & Kuipers, Jeroen & Vermeulen, Dries, 2003. "Some characterizations of egalitarian solutions on classes of TU-games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 327-345, December.
- Dutta, B, 1990. "The Egalitarian Solution and Reduced Game Properties in Convex Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 153-69.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-12-00697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John P. Conley)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.