Report NEP-GTH-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giménez-Gómez, José Manuel & Osório Costa, Antonio Miguel & Peris, Josep E., 2013. "From bargaining solutions to claims rules: a proportional approach," Working Papers 2072/212193, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Florian Lindner & Matthias Sutter, 2013. "Level-k reasoning and time pressure in the 11-20 money request game," Working Papers 2013-13, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- L. Bagnoli & G. Negroni, 2013. "Egalitarianism. An evolutionary perspective," Working Papers wp888, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy W. Shields, 2013. "When Parity Promotes Peace: Resolving Conflict Between Asymmetric Agents," Working Papers 13-20, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Llerena Garrés, Francesc & Vilella Bach, Misericòrdia, 2013. "The equity core and the Lorenz-maximal allocations in the equal division core," Working Papers 2072/212194, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Brams, Steven J. & Kilgour, D. Marc & Klamler, Christian, 2013. "Two-Person Fair Division of Indivisible Items: An Efficient, Envy-Free Algorithm," MPRA Paper 47400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hugh-Jones, David & Kurino, Morimitsu & Vanberg, Christoph, 2013. "An experimental study on the incentives of the probabilistic serial mechanism," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2013-204, .
- Antonio M. Espín & Filippos Exadaktylos & Benedikt Herrmann & Pablo Brañas-Garza, 2013. "Short- and Long-run Goals in Ultimatum Bargaining," Working Papers 13-17, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.