Linear Aggregation In The Social Accounting Matrix Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olsen, J Asger, 1985. "Adaptation of Detailed Input-Output Information: Restructuring and Aggregation," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 31(4), pages 397-411, December.
- Pyatt, F Graham & Round, Jeffery I, 1979. "Accounting and Fixed Price Multipliers in a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 850-873, December.
- A T Murray, 1998. "Minimizing Aggregation Error in Input-Output Models," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(6), pages 1125-1128, June.
- Olsen, J. Asger, 2000. "Aggregation in macroeconomic models: an empirical input-output approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 545-558, December.
- E Dietzenbacher & A R Hoen, 1999. "Double deflation and aggregation," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(9), pages 1695-1704, September.
- Louis De Mesnard & Erik Dietzenbacher, 1995. "On the Interpretation of Fixed Input Coefficients under Aggregation," Post-Print hal-00383944, HAL.
- Pyatt, Graham, 1988. "A SAM approach to modeling," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 327-352.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomia de la informació; Entrada/Sortida; Comptabilitat social; 33 - Economia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:urv:wpaper:2072/151547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ariadna Casals). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deurves.html .