After the Doors Close: Assisting Laid-Off Workers to Find Jobs
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
|Date of creation:|
|Date of revision:|
|Note:||Appears in Economic Perspecitves 29(2): 75-85|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 300 S. Westnedge Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49007 USA|
Web page: http://www.upjohn.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lewis Segal & Daniel Sullivan, 1996.
"The growth of temporary services work,"
Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues
WP-96-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Marcello Estevao & Saul Lach, 1999.
"Measuring temporary labor outsourcing in U.S. manufacturing,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1999-57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marcello Estevao & Saul Lach, 1999. "Measuring Temporary Labor Outsourcing in U.S. Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 7421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Paul T. Decker & Stephen A. Wandner, .
"Cost-Effectiveness of Targeted Reemployment Bonuses,"
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles
cjo2005jhr, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Christopher J. O’Leary & Paul T. Decke & Stephen A. Wandner, 2005. "Cost-Effectiveness of Targeted Reemployment Bonuses," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(1).
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Paul T. Decker & Stephen A. Wandner, 2003. "Cost-Effectiveness of Targeted Reemployment Bonuses," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 03-51, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Christopher J OLeary Paul T Decker Stephen A Wandner, 2003. "Cost-Effectiveness of Targeted Reemployment Bonuses," Mathematica Policy Research Reports bfb3f05c02874e698d2140777, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Woodbury, Stephen A & Spiegelman, Robert G, 1987.
"Bonuses to Workers and Employers to Reduce Unemployment: Randomized Trials in Illinois,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 513-30, September.
- Stephen A. Woodbury & Robert G. Spiegelman, . "Bonuses to Workers and Employers to Reduce unemployment: Randomized Trials in Illinois," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles sawrgs1987, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Richard W. Moore & Daniel R. Blake & G. Michael Phillips & Daniel McConaughy, 2003. "Training that Works: Lessons from California's Employment Training Panel Program," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number ttw, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:weupjo:rwe2005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.