The Impact of the Kalamazoo Promise on College Choice: An Analysis of Kalamazoo Area Math and Science Center Graduates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yolanda K. Kodrzycki, 2001. "Migration of recent college graduates: evidence from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 13-34.
- Andrews, Rodney J. & DesJardins, Stephen & Ranchhod, Vimal, 2010.
"The effects of the Kalamazoo Promise on college choice,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 722-737, October.
- Rodney Andrews & Stephen DesJardins & Vimal Ranchhod, 2009. "The Effects of the Kalamazoo Promise on College Choice," SALDRU Working Papers 34, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Michelle Miller-Adams, 2009. "The Power of a Promise: Education and Economic Renewall in Kalamazoo," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number pop, November.
- repec:eme:rleczz:s0147-9121(2013)0000038002 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2011. "Investing in Kids: Early Childhood Programs and Local Economic Development," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number iik, November.
- Timothy J. Bartik & Marta Lachowska, 2014.
"The Short-Term Effects of the Kalamazoo Promise Scholarship on Student Outcomes,"
Research in Labor Economics,in: New Analyses of Worker Well-Being, volume 38, pages 37-76
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Timothy J. Bartik & Marta Lachowska, 2013. "The Short-Term Effects of the Kalamazoo Promise Scholarship on Student Outcomes," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Soloman Polachek & Konstantinos Tatsiramos (ed.), New Analyses of Worker Well-Being, Research in Labor Economics, Volume 38, pages 37-76 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik & Marta Lachowska, 2012. "The Short-Term Effects of the Kalamazoo Promise Scholarship on Student Outcomes," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 12-186, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Ofer Malamud & Abigail Wozniak, 2012. "The Impact of College on Migration: Evidence from the Vietnam Generation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 47(4), pages 913-950.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- LeGower, Michael & Walsh, Randall, 2017.
"Promise scholarship programs as place-making policy: Evidence from school enrollment and housing prices,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 74-89.
- Michael LeGower & Randall Walsh, 2014. "Promise Scholarship Programs as Place-Making Policy: Evidence from School Enrollment and Housing Prices," NBER Working Papers 20056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsKalamazoo Promise; universal scholarship program; college decision;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:weupjo:2013-014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .