The Impact of the Kalamazoo Promise on College Choice: An Analysis of Kalamazoo Area Math and Science Center Graduates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yolanda K. Kodrzycki, 2001. "Migration of recent college graduates: evidence from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 13-34.
- Andrews, Rodney J. & DesJardins, Stephen & Ranchhod, Vimal, 2010.
"The effects of the Kalamazoo Promise on college choice,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 722-737, October.
- Rodney Andrews & Stephen DesJardins & Vimal Ranchhod, 2009. "The Effects of the Kalamazoo Promise on College Choice," SALDRU Working Papers 34, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2011. "Investing in Kids: Early Childhood Programs and Local Economic Development," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number iik, November.
- Timothy J. Bartik & Marta Lachowska, 2014.
"The Short-Term Effects of the Kalamazoo Promise Scholarship on Student Outcomes,"
Research in Labor Economics,in: New Analyses of Worker Well-Being, volume 38, pages 37-76
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Timothy J. Bartik & Marta Lachowska, 2013. "The Short-Term Effects of the Kalamazoo Promise Scholarship on Student Outcomes," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Soloman Polachek & Konstantinos Tatsiramos (ed.), New Analyses of Worker Well-Being, Research in Labor Economics, Volume 38, pages 37-76 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik & Marta Lachowska, 2012. "The Short-Term Effects of the Kalamazoo Promise Scholarship on Student Outcomes," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 12-186, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Ofer Malamud & Abigail Wozniak, 2012. "The Impact of College on Migration: Evidence from the Vietnam Generation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 47(4), pages 913-950.
- Michelle Miller-Adams, 2009. "The Power of a Promise: Education and Economic Renewall in Kalamazoo," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number pop, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- LeGower, Michael & Walsh, Randall, 2017.
"Promise scholarship programs as place-making policy: Evidence from school enrollment and housing prices,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 74-89.
- Michael LeGower & Randall Walsh, 2014. "Promise Scholarship Programs as Place-Making Policy: Evidence from School Enrollment and Housing Prices," NBER Working Papers 20056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsKalamazoo Promise; universal scholarship program; college decision;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:weupjo:2013-014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .