Variance reduction methods for simulation of densities on Wiener space
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thompson, R. Steve, 1994. "The franchise life cycle and the Penrose effect," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 207-218, July.
- Nelson, Phillip, 1970. "Information and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 311-329, March-Apr.
- Klein, Benjamin & Leffler, Keith B, 1981. "The Role of Market Forces in Assuring Contractual Performance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 615-641, August.
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Arrunada, Benito & Garicano, Luis & Vazquez, Luis, 2001.
"Contractual Allocation of Decision Rights and Incentives: The Case of Automobile Distribution,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 257-284, April.
- Benito Arruñada & Luis Garicano & Luis Vázquez, 1999. "Contractual allocation of decision rights and incentives: The case of automobile distribution," Economics Working Papers 424, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Francine Lafontaine, 1992. "Agency Theory and Franchising: Some Empirical Results," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 23(2), pages 263-283, Summer.
- Carl Shapiro, 1983. "Premiums for High Quality Products as Returns to Reputations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(4), pages 659-679.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pagès Gilles, 2007. "Multi-step Richardson-Romberg Extrapolation: Remarks on Variance Control and Complexity," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 37-70, April.
- Gibson, Rajna & Lhabitant, Francois-Serge & Talay, Denis, 2010. "Modeling the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A Review of the Literature," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 5(1–2), pages 1-156, December.
- Gobet, Emmanuel & Labart, Céline, 2007. "Error expansion for the discretization of backward stochastic differential equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(7), pages 803-829, July.
- Moez Mrad & Nizar Touzi & Amina Zeghal, 2006. "Monte Carlo Estimation of a Joint Density Using Malliavin Calculus, and Application to American Options," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 497-531, June.
- Guyon, Julien, 2006. "Euler scheme and tempered distributions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(6), pages 877-904, June.
- Talay, Denis & Zheng, Ziyu, 2004. "Approximation of quantiles of components of diffusion processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 23-46, January.
- Arturo Kohatsu & Montero Miquel, 2003. "Malliavin calculus in finance," Economics Working Papers 672, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kebaier, Ahmed & Kohatsu-Higa, Arturo, 2008. "An optimal control variance reduction method for density estimation," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(12), pages 2143-2180, December.
- Nicola Cufaro Petroni & Piergiacomo Sabino, 2013. "Multidimensional quasi-Monte Carlo Malliavin Greeks," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 36(2), pages 199-224, November.
- Bouchard, Bruno & Touzi, Nizar, 2004. "Discrete-time approximation and Monte-Carlo simulation of backward stochastic differential equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 175-206, June.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic differential equations; weak approximation; variance reduction; kernel density estimation;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .