Malliavin calculus in finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillaume Bernis & Emmanuel Gobet & Arturo Kohatsu-Higa, 2003. "Monte Carlo Evaluation of Greeks for Multidimensional Barrier and Lookback Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 99-113.
- Naoto Kunitomo & Akihiko Takahashi, 2001. "The Asymptotic Expansion Approach to the Valuation of Interest Rate Contingent Claims," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 117-151.
- Arturo Kohatsu & Roger Pettersson, 2002. "Variance reduction methods for simulation of densities on Wiener space," Economics Working Papers 597, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Mark Broadie & Paul Glasserman, 1996. "Estimating Security Price Derivatives Using Simulation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(2), pages 269-285, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Nan & Glasserman, Paul, 2007. "Malliavin Greeks without Malliavin calculus," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(11), pages 1689-1723, November.
- Leão, Dorival & Ohashi, Alberto, 2012. "Weak Approximations for Wiener Functionals," Insper Working Papers wpe_276, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Leão, Dorival & Ohashi, Alberto, 2010. "Weak Approximations for Wiener Functionals," Insper Working Papers wpe_215, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Nicola Cufaro Petroni & Piergiacomo Sabino, 2011. "Multidimensional Quasi-Monte Carlo Malliavin Greeks," Papers 1103.5722, arXiv.org.
- Tahmasebi, M., 2014. "Smooth density for the solution of scalar SDEs with locally Lipschitz coefficients under Hörmander condition," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 51-62.
- Nicola Cufaro Petroni & Piergiacomo Sabino, 2013. "Multidimensional quasi-Monte Carlo Malliavin Greeks," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 36(2), pages 199-224, November.
- Boyle, Phelim & Potapchik, Alexander, 2008. "Prices and sensitivities of Asian options: A survey," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 189-211, February.
More about this item
KeywordsMalliavin claculus; computational finance; Greeks; Monte Carlo methods; kernel density method;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .