Weak Approximations for Wiener Functionals
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.insper.edu.br/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hans-Peter Bermin, 2002. "A General Approach to Hedging Options: Applications to Barrier and Partial Barrier Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 199-218.
- Eric Benhamou, 2003. "Optimal Malliavin Weighting Function for the Computation of the Greeks," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 37-53.
- Gozzi, Fausto & Russo, Francesco, 2006. "Weak Dirichlet processes with a stochastic control perspective," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(11), pages 1563-1583, November.
- Knight, Frank B., 1997. "Approximation of stopped Brownian local time by diadic crossing chains," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 253-270, March.
- Jan Ubøe & Bernt Øksendal & Knut Aase & Nicolas Privault, 2000. "White noise generalizations of the Clark-Haussmann-Ocone theorem with application to mathematical finance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 465-496.
- Arturo Kohatsu & Montero Miquel, 2003. "Malliavin calculus in finance," Economics Working Papers 672, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibm:ibmecp:wpe_215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Naercio Menezes)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.